This is a market leader across interiors and larger construction refurbishments. They are a fast-paced operation with a strong and reputable brand covering all interior fit out and refurbishment jobs for high profile corporates, government and smaller businesses from design through to full project delivery. They continue to implement their growth strategy buoyed by a strong pipeline of future work.
As a result, there is now a requirement for an experienced Estimator/Bid Manager to take the lead on new & ongoing tenders’ submissions.
This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator/Bid Manager looking to take a leadership role in a successful interiors business.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the entire estimating/bid process
- Managing the estimating team and delegating tasks amongst team members where necessary
- Overseeing and preparing accurate tenders, providing budget cost estimates and following up on submitted tenders
- Developing relationships with key subcontractors
- Working with top clients and developing relationships with clients
- Working with the GM to develop and implement new communication strategies to enhance the business profile
- Regular catchups with team members to ensure work is on schedule with deadlines
- Working closely with the General Manager on tender submissions
- Report all bid activities back to the GM providing regular feedback
You will possess:
- A minimum of 10 years commercial interiors/fitout estimating experience plus appropriate qualifications
- Ability to build relationship with a sub-contractor base and demonstrate a strong understanding of the industry and local rates
- Excellent relevant estimating software knowledge
- Outstanding client and subcontractor negotiation skills
- Positive personality and desire to join a growing business with a solid pipeline of projects
Salary $180K - $190 package
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org