What's In it For You?
- Senior Payroll position, with opportunities to be involved in a Payroll systems change project
- 12 month fixed-term role, with a potential opportunity to extend
- Supportive team environment, with a fast-paced and varied workload
- $75,000-85,000 per annum, negotiable for the right candidate
- Candidates with 4 week notice periods welcome, however immediate availability is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Payroll Advisor, to work across end-to-end payroll in a fast-paced, complex environment. With an ongoing systems implementation project and a team of three experienced Payroll Advisors, there is plenty of opportunity to upskill and be involved in new challenges.
- End-to-end processing of fortnightly payruns, working with complex contracts and international exchange rates
- Administration and management of the existing Payroll system, ensuring accuracy and timely entry of data
- Resolution of escalated payroll queries, provision of adhoc reports and future opportunities to be involved in systems testing
What we are looking For:
- 5+ years Payroll experience, with confidence to hit the ground running with end-to-end payruns and solving of complex payroll issues
- Experience with PSE or Snaphire, as well as in systems implementation projects is beneficial, but not required
- A strong knowledge of the Holidays Act, with expeirence applying legislation to BAU situations
- Ability to communicate across the business, build and manage relationships as well as problem-solve on the fly
If you are interested, or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.