- Senior Platform / DevOps Engineer
- Hybrid working – 2 days’ Work from Home
- Permanent opportunity based in Christchurch
About the Role:
- Provide platform engineering skills and assist with technical leadership to deliver stable platforms and toolsets that enable the delivery of highly available systems.
- Ensure that the team deliverables meet the agreed time, cost and quality standards with minimal re-work.
- Define and deliver technical activities on projects – lead other Platform team members on these projects.
- Design and develop the automation of repetitive, optimised manual processes and tasks.
- Assist with the development of standards and good practise for platform management, automation and tools maintenance.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant software development, system administration, and/or system operations experience.
- Extensive technical leadership in platform engineering, overseeing design, implementation, and management of key tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience using OpenShift, Kafka, and Elastic.
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience working with and configuring open-source tools and open-source software.
You must be in New Zealand with the legal right to work.
Apply now or get in touch with Ransi Ekanayake on Ransirini.firstname.lastname@example.org or more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.