- Senior Project Manager (remediation)
- North Shore/CBD
- Contract - 6 month rolling
About the Role:
Large banking environment - seeks senior level Project Manager to manage a small squad of people. Leading Remediation projects. Key stakeholder liaison and reporting, planning and execution.
- To hit the ground running you will bring the following skills:
- Agile delivery experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of financial services and regulatory engagement will be helpful - not critical
- Ability to tailor messaging for specific audiences
Excellent communication skills
Solid Project Delivery
This role will be split between North Shore offices and CBD - flexibility required.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.