- Senior Policy Advisor role
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Wellington based position
We are currently seeking an experienced policy advisor to join a Policy Team in a central government agency.
If you are a senior level advisor or an experienced advisor looking for a new challenge in an area growing in importance and influence, then we would love to hear from you.
The policy team has a range of responsibilities and is involved in a variety to activities that touch on many areas which include:
- Responsibilities for the relationship with the Ministers' offices
- Developing and maintaining regulatory frameworks to deliver Government's priorities
- Participation in the programme of work relating to New Zealand's international engagements; and
- Identifying system-wide issues and working on solutions for improvement
The Senior Policy Advisor will lead policy initiatives across this wide range of activities To be successful, you will be action-oriented and solution focussed. You will need to collect information from a range of sources, assess situations quickly, identify options that are appropriate and practical, and engage credibly with procurement and property practitioners across government agencies, internal and external policy professionals, and the business community.
For further information about this role contact Bilge Gray on 494 1184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 92297 or APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Bilge Gray and Kathy Claridge are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.