- Budget Bid Writing
- ASAP start
- Contract role to December 2021
Seeking a contractor to assist with the development and authoring of potential Budget Bids for Budget 2022.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in the development and authoring of budget bids in a New Zealand setting.
The primary task will be to lead and prepare funding templates required to submit a bid for Budget 2022 funding.
During quieter times there will be other related policy tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the machinery of Government
- Senior Policy level experience or Ministerial writing experience
- Previous experience preparing Budget Bids (preferred)
- Strong written comunication
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines
For further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on 0273551950 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 112430
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge, Kirsty Clarke and Ryan Wilson are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.