My client is a government organisation that is responsible for the protection of the national security of New Zealand. The Digital Portfolio team need a Senior Portfolio Manager Performance Analyst to join the team in a permanent position.
- Wellington location.
- Flexible working options.
- Health benefit plans/insurance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Salary up to $135.000.
- Portfolio analysis.
- Report development (written and visual).
- Presentation development.
- Highly developed literacy and numeracy.
- Succinctness and logic.
- Able to operate in and retain detail.
- Workshop facilitation.
- Negotiation and influential decision making.
- Programme and project frameworks.
- Public sector investment and budgeting processes.
- Machinery of government (desirable).
- Digital ways of working (desirable).
- Agile workflow management tools e.g. JIRA.
- Portfolio management tools e.g. Planview.
- 5-10 years, ideally with experience as a portfolio analyst and/or related disciplines which might include programme and/or project management.
- Portfolio management certification is desirable such as Management of Portfolios Foundations (desirable).
- Able to obtain Security classification of Secret.
Job reference #126139