This successful mid-sized NZ owned and operated PQS firm continue to demonstrate they can add value to their clients at all stages of the construction project. Their processes and methods of delivery are leading edge. They enjoy a social and wellbeing approach adding to the positive team culture.
Due to good growth this year, they now require a senior member of the team, you will be delivering on a range of cost consulting services. You are dealing with multiple stakeholders, external and internal including clients, consultants and contractors requiring a tailored style of communication for each.
Key components of this role cover:
- Estimating/pricing and feasibility's
- Procurement and cost planning
- Cost management including variation claims
- Financial reporting
- Bank Funding
- Managing, mentoring and leading less experienced staff
- Client service delivery
As a successful applicant, you currently:
- Possess a senior level of experience of at least 8 years predominantly; based in a reputable PQS firm
- Strong client relationship ethic
- Ability to train, mentor and inspire staff
- Sound leadership skills and as well be a team player
- Strong technically with coverage across a range of challenging projects
- Understanding of COST X/Everest or other software
- Sound NZ building contracts knowledge and an understanding of contractual documents for responsibilities for engineer of the contract
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and upbeat firm providing outstanding career prospects.
$130K - $150K
For further information about this role, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 126640