Our client is currently looking for a Senior ICT Project Manager with experience in office relocation for a long-term contract. You will be using your extensive project management experience to support the ICT capability needs and objectives of this project.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have experience in the following:
- 6+ years experience leading projects of increasing risk and complexity
- Stakeholder management at the executive level
- Ability to translate customer requirements to improve services or develop new services
- Preferred experience in a TESA or other relevant shared accommodation projects
- Prince2 or MSP certification, or similar
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Managing project through design to implementation and post-implementation review
- Participate in the delivery coordination across change management, cultural, environmental, Health, Safety & Wellbeing, and ICT
- Leadership role in managing stakeholders and project relationships
The ideal candidate will need to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of the client's ICT project.
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now. Or call John 04 494 1189 quoting job number 103434