This long standing main contractor have consistently delivered projects on quality and time. They are focussed on a range projects in scale and size from $5M - $100M region that are gained in both the tender market and negotiated from existing clients. Their projects span industrial, retail, apartments, commercial, hotels, education, reclads, and healthcare. Due to a tender win, they are now looking for a highly experienced SPM or Project Director for a $100M+ project.
Reporting into the Construction Director, you will leading a team of site managers reporting on project delivery throughout. This will involve managing day to day operations with regular updates and interaction from/with site managers, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- A trade qualification and ideally coupled with a tertiary qualification
- 10 + years experience in managing large sized projects
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Solid programming skills and an advanced user of MS Project
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This represents a top opportunity to join a medium sized main contractor with top staff morale and with significant opportunity to grow your career internally.
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary of $180K - $220K + vehicle plus other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 110877