A successful name in the NZ Design and Build Construction market have secured prominent wins for some larger clients. The forecast programme of works is significant, their standards are high, their culture is positive, inclusive and focuses on skill development with a high training budget.
This is a senior QS role with high visibility and is viewed as critical in the development of client relationships. The role is a combination of estimating and quantity surveying. You will be taking a lead with estimating and presenting to clients, post contract you will be managing subcontractors, managing and processing variations, final account work in terms of cost reporting and reconciliations, you will also be building a team under you as project works grow.
This role would suit an applicant on the cusp of senior QS level that is currently held back in their current company due to structure, it may also suit a senior looking for a change of culture and chance to take a lead role. You have at least 6- 7 years of commercial main contractor experience and have relevant tertiary qualifications. You are a natural communicator and build relationships at all levels with ease. Technically you are accomplished with pricing and estimating.
The benefits of joining this company and undertaking this role include:
- A competitive remuneration package of between $130K -- $145K
- A chance to really build your personal brand in the Waikato market
- Grow your management skills
- Working with high quality clients with security of long term work
- Working within a positive company culture that places a significant focus on staff welfare/training
- Working with experts in the Design and Construct commercial construction market
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org