Senior Reporting Analyst
This opportunity is to work with one of New Zealand's largest government agencies and have a positive impact on the lives of all New Zealanders.
In this role you will be:
- Developing and delivering the groups reporting framework for programme, investments and performance
- Providing reporting for ministerial and senior management audiences that combines data and information from multiple sources
- Establish performance measures to be used in the reporting framework
- Automate reporting dashboards to streamline deliver on reporting commitments
You will bring to the role:
- Minimum 5 years' experience produceing reports, management information and dashboards for senior managers
- Experience in developing integrated reporting or reporting frameworks for multiple audiences and use data and information from multiple sources
- Specific experience with tools to design and build reports and create reporting dashboards
- Strong experience working with large databases and the ability to generate reports from the information in the database
Candidates who hold Permanent Residency or are a NZ Citizen are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Ref No 111726
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.