We are seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to assist one of New Zealand’s largest technology shops. They are market leaders in their area and have a long history of progression and developing the business to have a very visible national footprint.
This is a hands-on role using sound software engineering disciplines to develop cloud-based Infrastructure and assist with application deployment and configuration using Infra-as-Code, Pipelines, and Automation engines as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with automation tooling such as Ansible, Puppet, Packer
- Strong Unix-based scripting skills using languages like BASH, Python, Perl, etc
- Work collaboratively with existing Cloud Platform/Infra teams
- Advanced understanding of stack development and maintenance
- A traditional infrastructure skill set and ability to build pipelines
What's in it for you:
- Various leave options, including family Leave, parental Leave (26 weeks fully paid), lifestyle Leave, Staff Banking, healthcare, and Insurance benefits
- Dedicated online learning & development portal to develop your skills and career
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Work from home flexibility
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 114033