I’m looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join a well-known organisation in the public sector. Solution Architects provide application solution architectures and capability within a multi-platform integrated environment.
This role contributes to the architectural direction for both new and existing solutions. It also also supports the development and implementation of successful integrated application solutions to meet business needs and strategic objectives.
This organisation offers flexible working and a salary range of $118,966 - $145,402 per annum.
The responsibilities include:
- Translating business requirements into architectural approaches by designing system and solution architecture, system integration and realisation strategy
- Planning and management of project deliverables using SAFe principles
- Leading implementation of evaluation, design and realisation planning
- Developing, implementing and managing architecture standards and guidelines
- Providing sound and confident technical and architectural leadership to multi-functional software development teams
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience of working with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Previous experience of Cloud computing
- Experience in Enterprise modelling tools and a good grasp of Enterprise Architecture concepts, structure, and methodologies
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and practices in this area, in particular SOA, SaaS, BPM & business rules engines
- Demonstrated experience with Application Security
- Experience in delivering solutions to complex applications involving multiple platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and system architecture principles, frameworks, processes, and governance
- It is desirable if you have experience working on Identity and Access Management (IdAM)
If this sounds like you, then get in touch NOW to get the ball rolling and find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: 111548