We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with to join our client’s team on a permanent basis. The primary focus of this role is to manage, maintain and develop the Corporate and Shared Services (CSS) platforms (virtual and public cloud) to enable our organisation to meet their strategic priorities.
As an experienced Senior Systems Engineer, you will have strong skills with Azure, Windows server, Active Directory and VMware. As well as server, storage and hypervisor management, there are elements of network management required as a part of the role. There are also opportunities to extend into other areas important to CSS, such as disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and security.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong technical aptitude and demonstrated skill in performing technical problem determination and analysis
- An in-depth knowledge of Windows Server and Office 365 services.
- Previous working experience with Azure, VMware, and physical server hardware.
- An understanding of Infrastructure as code would be beneficial
What's in it for you:
- $100,000 - $120,000 per annum
- Wellington Based
- Work from home flexibility
- The opportunity to enhance your career path in computer systems infrastructure design and support
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to email@example.com
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 109157