- Full time (No weekends!)
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Engineer who can hit the ground running for our client in Hamilton.
You will be providing first response technical support to clients on a busy service desk, with a focus on end user applications, workspaces, Infrastructure and Network troubleshooting.
Duties will include:
- Responding to incidents via the Service Management System
- Resolving as many calls as possible without escalating via troubleshooting
- Working as part of a team
- Documenting and logging information
You will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role of 2-3 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to server infrastructure in a complex technology environment
- The ability to self-manage
- Relevant tertiary education and certification
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand and must currently be in NZ to be considered for this role.
Apply now, with your CV and cover letter.
Contact Emma Wadsley, Recruitment Specialist on 021 191 9343 or Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment – Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.