This Main Contractor has a fine reputation for large scale office, apartment towers, commercial, industrial & car park projects. The company is renown for their attention to detail and reputation for building a quality product.
Due to expansion, they now have a position open for a Site Engineer to oversee the design and building specifications including all QA for a central Auckland project.
The aspects of the role include:
- Design review of engineer and architects plans
- Reviewing of specifications, plans and shop drawings
- Interaction with project architects, engineers and other professional consultants
- Maintain drawing register controls for the project
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractor’s
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are implemented effectively
- You will be based on site working with an experienced site team
To be considered for this role you will have between 3 and 4 years experience since graduation. You have a relevant tertiary qualification combined with experience on a New Zealand or Australian commercial building construction site. You may have an NZCE or NZDE and be currently working for a contractor and looking for your next career step.
Alternatively you have a BEng and are working for a consultant engineering firm and are keen to move into a fast paced commercial construction role.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and smart 'hands on' operator. You are a strong problem solver and can offer in depth technical advice. You can get things done efficiently through others and prefer to work 'on the coal face'.
Salary for this role is commensurate with experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 111820