This is a leading developer that have a full work programme for the construction of modular homes. They have acquired land across South and SE Auckland and are looking to complete a combination of 1- 3 BRM modular homes which are standard in design but with some slight variations.
The construction methodology is highly processed and requires a high level of coordination.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Assisting the project manager with monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects
Key background for this role requires:
- 3 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry within NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Carpentry trade background
- Solid leadership ability
- Strong programming knowledge, organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety
This is an opportunity to join a developer that has a solid build plan with ability to be rewarded with fast track promotion as you prove your value and knowledge in this company.
A competitive salary package is on offer $90K - $110K + a vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com