A well-established D&B Tier 2 main contractor has a positive history of delivering a range of industrial, retail and commercial builds with proven history of quality delivery. They have one of the best staff retention levels in the industry. They offer paid over time outside of normal hours per week, they have built a close knit team that genuinely enjoy the working environment. They have top construction systems and methodologies in place.
What this contractor are looking for:
- 6+ years commercial construction experience as a SM on $15M+ new build projects in the NZ market, involving structural steel/concrete envelopes
- Strong subcontractor management skills, including resolving site issues and keeping the project moving forward
- Materials ordering, good cost awareness, can interface with a QS
- Experience in supervising, motivating and leading teams
- Strong programme management strength and experience with MS Project preferred
- Experience in assessing and managing OSH on a commercial construction project
- Ability to engage a client PM and maintain a positive front
This role presents as an opportunity to join a well organised and progressive contractor with proven success over time through all cycle of the construction. This role would suit an applicant with enthusiasm that is keen to get ahead.
Salary: $120K - $140K + a vehicle + paid overtime.
If you feel that you have skills and experience that meets the above, you should either call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org