This mid-size contractor is working across a number of industry sectors and is currently looking to recruit a site manager at at least intermediate level. They have key clients across main works – retail, warehousing, new build apartments retirement villages, schools, sporting and recreation, office blocks, and interiors/refurbishments/heritage. Staff welfare is a high priority and career growth is well managed through regular performance reviews and hands on involvement by the directors.
Pending your current construction experience and knowledge, this role would see you being spread across pending projects about to start.
- Coordinating subcontractors and trades
- Organising relevant materials, equipment and access
- Managing day to day site activities
- Leading from the front
Key background for this role:
- General site management experience of 5 + years across concrete, structures and commercial projects over at least $3M
- Material procurement experience
- Ability to lead and be assertive
- Well-developed computer skills in program management, training can be provided
- Energy and drive
- Health and safety awareness
- Ideally trade qualified but experience most critical
Remuneration: $110K - $130K + vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to discuss, or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 113437