We are currently seeking expressions of interest from individuals with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Strategy, Planning, Reporting and Performance
Would you like to work with us to hear about the differences between the many jobs out there with the same name? There are also lots of names for these kinds of jobs! Would you like good information and a dedicated recruiter to support your job search and career development in this area?
Some of the jobs out there right now offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative work
- Visibility across the whole of an organisation or a large branch / directorate
- Breadth and variety of work
- Engagement and the opportunity to connect with lots of people.
- Work in public sector organisations that make a difference to your community.
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Writing accountability documents
- Non-financial performance assessment or monitoring
- Knowledge of government processes and public sector planning, reporting and the Budget cycle
- Using analytics to generate insights and actions to improve business performance.
- Development of strategic or performance advice
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are equipped with these skills and have a passion for making a positive impact on New Zealand's governance and society, register today with Ryan. To submit your CV and cover letter, click APPLY now. For additional details, reach out to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. Please note that only individuals with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.