- Technical Lead (Infrastructure)
- Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
About the role:
This role is for a Technical Leads across Digital Infrastructure. The role will focus on ensuring an effective, scalable, secure and robust infrastructure stack, in both on-premise and cloud environments. While driving best practise across the team, this role will also have a flexible approach to delivery and be able to adapt to the changing requirements and environment.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator with a collaborative approach and have the desire and aptitude to mentor and coach our other team members. Think technical but with a practical, people-focused element.
- A minimum 5 years of related experience in infrastructure / network environment performing network engineering (hardware and software), network design, planning and implementing using the latest ICT
- 2 + Years of Experience working in ITIL, Agile, DevOps delivery models
- A relevant professional industry certification(s) in core infrastructure environments - planning design, implementation
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing team members
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.