Fast growing business
About the company:
My client is a fast-growing service-oriented business situated in South-East Auckland which assists large commercial warehousing businesses set up their facilities in the most effective and efficient ways. They provide advisory and project management services.
About the role:
In this role you will primarily be assisting and working closely with the CEO to prepare various reports which will be submitted to customers. The required reports will mainly be current state warehouse assessment reports and proposed solution documents. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and report writing skills. This will suit someone who can adapt to different demands from management, wants to be involved in a fast-growing business, and who would enjoy being in a Business Analyst position with a lot of interaction with the founder and CEO.
- Writing warehouse utility assessment reports.
- Writing business case and requirements reports.
- Board reports.
- Work with the CEO to enter site-specific information into a standard report template.
- Customise report for the site audited.
- Enter quantitative data from vendor quotations.
- Preparing various reports in close collaboration with the CEO.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Utilities industry experience beneficial.
- Lots of experience writing various reports from start to finish.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
It is essential that you are based in New Zealand and have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.