- Web analyst with marketing automation experience
- Will be company expert on the subject
- East Auckland
Our client is seeking an experienced Web Analytics Lead to join their East Auckland office on a permanent basis.
This role will shape the Company's online, social, marketing automation and e-commerce programmes and will provide current and detailed analysis of customers behaviour via the digital channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of critical web and conversion initiatives supporting approved programmes of work
- Working in a Scrum and Kanban based environment
- Build the approaches, frameworks, processes and platforms to make your job easier and scale up as the demand for web insights grows
- Maintain a roadmap of analytics enhancements they can implement over time
- Champion analytics to the business and promote and encourage the use of analytical data to guide commercial decision making
- Engage, learn and share analytical insights with internal stakeholders to help inform and educate
To be successful you will need:
- Qualifications in Google Analytics
- Minimum of 2 years working in a web or data analysis role with demonstrated experience in formulating, specifying and testing web analytics hypotheses
- Experience in the configuration of Google Analytics, Hubspot or other web analytics tools would be a plus
- Good data manipulation skills
- Practical experience in developing, tracking and monitoring user experience and conversion pipelines
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss your opportunity and ensure you apply today.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 109430