* People Insights
* 6 month Fixed term contract
* Auckland CBD
The Workforce Analyst role is responsible for providing specialist advice, accurate and timely information, insight, and reporting relating to people.
This role supports the measurement and achievement of objectives and data driven decision making concerning people through analysis, trend identification, and the development of people insights
The role develops key working relationships with internal and external business partners and builds strong communication channels with stakeholders.
• Deliver workforce analytics and insights by the creation of metrics, reports,
• Contribute to ongoing development of workforce analytic processes,
systems, and tools
• Cleanse and maintain accurate data within people systems
• Supporting the Senior Advisor Workforce Insights Analysts and people
• Support the continuous improvement of workforce analytic systems,
processes, and activities
• Proactively develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with
internal and external customers to ensure effective workforce analytic
services are provided
• Master data is maintained accurately
• Experience using HR information systems, preferably SuccessFactors and
• Experience using business intelligence interfaces such as Power BI and
• Previous experience as analyst
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven stakeholder engagement skills
• High level of problem solving and decision-making skills
• Adaptability and flexibility with high level of personal resilience
If you are available for a 6 month Fixed Term contract through to December 2022- we want to hear from you!
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!