- Candidates referred must not be previously known to Beyond Recruitment. If the referred candidate is a previously registered and interviewed candidate who is on Beyond Recruitment's database, then Beyond Recruitment is not liable to provide any reward.
- The Candidate referred by the Referrer must be successfully placed into permanent employment or into a contract or temp position by Beyond Recruitment within 12 months of the referral being made.
- Contract, temp and permanent placements need to remain in a placement for a minimum of one week.
- The Referrer and the Candidate warrant and agree that any information they have provided is true and correct to the best of their knowledge and belief. If either the Candidate or the Referrer have provided any information that is false in any respect then Beyond Recruitment is not liable to provide any reward.
- The Referrer warrants that he or she has permission from the Candidate to make the referral to Beyond Recruitment.
- The Referrer warrants that this process is in no way part of a head hunting exercise and that the Candidate to be referred is a bona fide person who is actively looking for work.
- Rewards are not exchangeable for cash.
- Employees of Beyond Recruitment and their immediate relatives are ineligible to apply.
- The decision of Beyond Recruitment regarding provision of any reward is final.
If you wish to refer a friend, please go to the Beyond Recruitment website and submit Beyond Recruitment’s refer a friend form