Like all great competitions there are terms and conditions, please take a moment to read these over before making your referral.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Beyond Recruitment through its website www.beyondrecruitment.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of Beyond Recruitment, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. Entry is free. You can refer as many people as you like, but can only refer yourself once.
5. Dates: The competition closes on 21st August 2016 at 11.59pm. The individual prize draws will take place within 48 hours of each time New Zealand wins an Olympic medal.
6a. Prizes: The first name drawn after each New Zealand Olympic medal win will be eligible for the relevant spot prize determined on the type of medal that the name was drawn out for.
6b. At the end of the Olympics a second round of prizes will be drawn. A gold, silver, and bronze prize will be drawn from a pool of all referrals made throughout the Olympics. The first name drawn will receive a gold prize, the second name will receive a silver prize and the third name will receive a bronze prize.
6c. The prizes for the first round are:
- Gold Medal Spot Prize: $100 Rebel Sport Voucher.
- Silver Medal Spot Prize: $50 Rebel Sport Voucher.
- Bronze Medal Spot Prize: $30 Rebel Sport Voucher.
6d. The prizes for the second round are:
- Gold Prize: 12 Month Les Mills Gym Membership.
- Silver Prize: 6 Month Les Mills Gym Membership.
- Bronze Prize: 3 Month Les Mills Gym Membership.
6e. Prizes will be presented at the the Promoter's offices in either Auckland or Wellington. The winner will need to come to one of these offices to collect the prize.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of the same or greater value.
9. In the event of the same person being referred, the first referrer will get the entry ticket (providing it is verified by the candidate).
10. Referred candidates must be aware of the referral.
11. Candidates do not need to be referred to a specific job.
12. The Promoter makes no commitment to place any candidate that is referred through this competition.
13. Entrants must be 18 or over and currently reside in New Zealand.
14. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for a cash value.
16. Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
17. Competition entries become the property of Beyond Recruitment, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
18. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
19. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.