- Set up, manage BIM & Revit software
- CAD & BIM360 Strategy Skills Required
- Fantastic Team Environment
If you are motivated and ready to sink your teeth into a new opportunity, we may just have the role for you.
You will need:
- Previous BIM Lead experience working for an architecture practice
- 5+ years plus Revit, AutoCAD, BIM360 software experience to an advanced level
- 5+ years experience in the NZ Architectural sector
- Be able to deliver in depth Revit training to staff and offer advice to team members
- Be approachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enjoy liaising directly with councils and consultants
- A strong understanding of NZ Building Code
This successful practice is is growing from strength to strength so its time to appoint a BIM Lead who can lead the way, set up strategy, templates, manage training, work with closely with internal and external stakeholders and achieve results.
What's in it for you:
- An amazing opportunity where you can be the go to person, are valued and a compensated accordingly, plus you will be working with a very slick architectural team who take a pride in what they do and are top of their game.
The next step is to click on the APPLY button and send your CV directly through to Gabrielle Allsop, National Architectural & Design Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or give me a call on (027) 550 5515 to discuss this role.
For other opportunities please feel free to check out www.beyond.co.nz