This well-established main contractor have been involved in several projects up to $200M including hospitals, apartments, schools and universities, datacentres, major refurbishments, industrial, water and mainly complex projects.
They are now looking to recruit a Building Services Manager that can as well be act as a project manager for a services heavy project in Auckland CBD.
This role involves:
- Managing the delivery of the service design aspects of construction projects in accordance with the design brief
- Ensuring that engineer drawings, specifications, building codes and regulations are all met
- Coordinating the internal workings of the Mechanical, Fire and Electrical elements of the project
- Installation of building and critical services to ensure compliance
- Inspection of the installation of building services systems
- Project Management and leading a team of SM's and Services Coordinators
- Working with the client project managers, architects and engineers to ensure project delivery
The ideal background for this role:
- Well-developed experience working on large scale commercial and civil builds for Tier 1 or 2 contractors
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
- Experience in planning and managing programs
- In-depth understanding in the application of various rating tools
- Advanced analytical & problem-solving skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification in HVAC Mechanical Engineering
Salary - $160K - $190K.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org