- Intermediate Business Analysts
- Global organisation
- Office/WFH flexibility
About the role:
We are looking for 2 permanent Business Analysts to join this global software company that supports Telecommunications and Energy sectors. This company delivers innovative solutions and is a leader in their sector. This company is flexible, fun and supportive!
Duties will include:
- Gathering business requirements
- Producing documenatation suitable for clients
- Working within an Agile framework
- Working collaboratively with a team
- Working on CIS, CRM, MDM and billing products
- At least 2-3 years Business Analysis experience
- Experience working on a variety of large-scale software / application projects
- Exposure to Software Development
- Ability to analyse complex issues and develop effective creative options for actions
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Energy or Utilities industry experience preferred
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.