- Business Analyst
- 12 Month Fixed-Term Role
About the role:
Our client is currently undergoing an ERP replacement, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to cover the breadth of a driven organisation by applying your knowledge and passion of both business analysis and process analysis tools and methodologies.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Business Analyst with demonstrated experience in process analysis and management
- Responsible for the investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes
- Identification of improvements, requirements, processes, cost/benefit analysis and other documentation, including standard operating procedures
- Provide advice on potential impacts and possible options to enable the business to make informed decisions regarding proposed system and process changes
- Proven ability at developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience or working knowledge of business systems, project management lifecycle and IT architecture and strategy is desirable
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.