- Business Analyst
- 6 months Fixed Term contract
- January 2024 start!
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Gathering, analysing, documenting, and communicating business, technical and data requirements
- Implementing and integrating systems and processes.
- Process mapping
- Stakeholder engagement and working with people at all levels within the orgnisation,
- Working on multiple projects at the same time – some are technical and some are business focused
- Support business transition and helping embed process changes, ensuring plans, tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the activities required to implement approved business process and identifying risks and benefits of proposed solutions, identifying business impacts and efficiencies for the business.
- Identify, record and prioritize existing and potential issues and risks for projects, mitigating and escalating where appropriate.
To be considered you must have:
- Prior experience as a BA or a similar role
- Worked on projects that involve technology and business processes,
- A positive attitude,
- Worked in a deadline driven environment with a disciplined, organized approach,
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A Tertiary qualification in IT or Information Management or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Please click Apply Now and send your CV and cover letter to be considered or email email@example.com or Clare.Saunders@beyond.co.nz
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be available to commence work in January 2024.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.