- C# Developer
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced C# Developer where you will focus on the microservices stack. You will have the ability to deliver high quality code and proficiency with CI/CD.
- Proficiency with .Net/C#
- Experience in architecture, design, creation and delivery of solutions
- Experience with Docker is desirable
- Experience with both API web service design and API client consumption
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices and tooling
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- GraphQL experience would be a plus
- React JS and TypeScript would be a plus
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Verity Bliss at firstname.lastname@example.org call 021 196 4296
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.