This specialist developer/contractor have a significant value of work underway and about to commence, offering at least 10+ years worth of job security. They offer on site support, mentoring under highly experienced senior staff.
They are about to embark on the build of one of their most newest aged care villages which is at civil stages. They are now looking for a skilled civil foreman/supervisor to manage foundations covering water, drainage, excavation, roading and all in ground services.
As a site supervisor you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of five years supervisory experience on land development/civil projects specifically in excavations, services, drainage and bulk earth moving
- Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing direct labour and sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
- Excellent awareness of OSH and maintaining a H&S culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Carpentry trade qualification
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
$120K - $130K + veh
For further information, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544 064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 118474