About the role:
Embark on a fulfilling journey with a respected and long standing children’s charity service. A role with purpose and reward, the role of community coordinator is a brand and marketing champion where you will be assisting and co-ordinating regional activities that directly support the growth of enrolments across their Auckland and surrounding territories. There are two roles available.
In addition, these roles are responsible for building relationships and networking with local businesses, community and identified stakeholders, to support the brand. Great opportunity for Marketing/Administration focused individuals to shine in a community driven role.
These roles are a lovely combination of classic Marketing and Administration along with brand promotion and events organisation. Day to Day you could be:
Organising community events in local schools, malls, marketplaces, ie Polyfest / Lost kids stand.
Work alongside a National Marketing team, ensure marketing collateral is up to date, connecting with social media, creating content.
Taking all incoming enquiries for home based services, queries from the website as you are the first point of call so your communication and customer service will be key.
- You will bring a Marketing/Administration and Events background ideally.
- These positions require a confident, positive person who can work autonomously but with purpose. A mature mindset and a passion for community service, along with a compassion and love for children.
- You will be naturally assertive, great with people at all levels and enjoy making things happen.
- Experience in creating and setting up of events in local communities.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative, proactive and organisation skills are key, along with stakeholder management and influencer skills.
Flexibility with start and finish times.
Use of company vehicle.
Discounted childcare under 5yr olds.
Excellent training and opportunity to develop within the organisation.
* Applicants with tertiary qualifications in social science, education, commerce or marketing will have an advantage.
*You must hold a current, clean FULL Drivers Licence.
*Will also need Police Vetting clearance for this position.
To be a success in the role
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment CX, Sales, Marketing & Communications, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.