This is a national residential group home builder with a high profile in the residential construction sector has grown significantly since their inception over 5 years ago. They are part of a larger group that have a large amount of supportive resource from a financial and market position.
They have a significant pipeline of work ahead; their builds are predominantly stand alone but with a trend towards building more terraced housing and multi units.
This is a new role to support the GM and it assumes overall responsibility for project and client delivery management, stakeholder management, contract management, design management, consenting, and delivery. The role will oversee all project and site managers and involve full management and coordination of the entire process. The role will see you having close working relationships with the QS/Estimating team.
We are looking for the following background to fill this position:
You will have:
- Significant project management experience in the NZ residential construction industry with exposure to range of residential builds which should include Design and Builds
- A strong understanding the build process from planning, civils and procurement through to senior management reporting and delivery
- Extensive construction experience in NZ Building Code and Standards (including NZS3910, NZS3604)
- Strong skills in financial management and budget performance
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills from clients, through contractors, and Council
- Experience overseeing the management, recruitment of project managers/site managers
- Outstanding people management skills with ability to create and drive a program
- Excellent organizational skills
- Energy, passion and tenacity to deal with challenging situations, people and to resolve issues
- Be a keen problem solver
This role is looking to remunerate in the $140K - $150K + Vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org