C++, QT Developer
2-3 months contract role
100% Remote - 30-40hrs per week
About the Company:
Our Client has over 1000 employees offering solutions to a niche industry. They offer products and services with increasing investments in research and development. An award-winning culture, Agile and privately owned, our client holds innovation and creativity to high standards.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2 –5 years of experience in cross-platform desktop development for Windows and Linux using C++ / QT / QML
- Experience fixing bugs in native QT library
- Work within a cross-functional team to plan, create, and maintain applications.
- Design, develop, test, and release new functionality focusing on customer experience.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in computer science, engineering or equivalent
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.