We have a new opportunity based in Lower Hutt as a Customer Service Representative! This role is commencing ASAP for 4-6 weeks to start while they recruit permanently.
About the role:
- Customer Service Representative - inbound and outbound call centre
- $25.00 per hour depending on experience
- Full time, commencing ASAP for 4 - 6 weeks while they recruit permanent
- Lower Hutt location
- Monday - Friday hours - 8.30am – 5.00pm
Are you looking for your next customer experience role? We are looking for a strong customer service professional who genuinely enjoys customer service and is an all-round people person. You must be motivated and have excellent problem-solving skills as well as genuine interest in development, and delivery and promoting a high level of customer service within a corporate environment.
- Answering inbound calls, dealings with people and responding to public enquiries
- Updating data base
- Working in a fast paced environment
To be successful in these roles you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Must have proven call centre experience or worked in an environment dealings with people
- Excellent ability to problem solve
- High level of communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a variety of people
- Valid Covid 19 vaccination pass
This is an amazing opportunity to build on your current skill set and gain more experience in a challenging role. You will be working with a fun, and diverse team of people whose focus is supporting their visitor’s needs.
If you meet the requirements and your resume demonstrates the relevant skills, and you are available for temporary work please send your CV to Laura Halstead by applying online now or for further information; firstname.lastname@example.org
REF # 118508