Join a market leading packaging enterprise, where you're not simply an employee, but a valued member of their family. A long-standing, family-owned business who thrive on a culture built upon collaboration and integrity, fostering enduring employee tenures and an exceptional atmosphere. With over 30 years of dedication, an esteemed team member is now preparing for retirement, passing the baton to another passionate Customer Services Manager. This role presents a long-term opportunity to step into big shoes while charting an extraordinary course to elevate this position to new heights."
About the role:
We are seeking someone special to assist with ensuring delivery of a market leading Customer Service experience. Key elements to this position will be to develop and execute an effective CS Strategy which will elevate the position to the next level of the company’s growth plan. You will be mentoring and leading a small team so leadership and people management is vital, along with your ability to be hands on with inbound inquiries, processing of customer orders, pricing, releasing backorders and assisting walk-in customers.
Skills essential to your success will be:
- Absolute passion and desire to be in a front-line customer service and people centric role.
- Down to earth personality, a genuine people person who thrives in a role making people feel special and listened to.
- Relevant and similar experience. A minimum of 3 years of customer experience ideally from a packaging or logistics environment.
- Understanding of B2B/product sales
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship management
- Commercial mindset, ensuring positive and logical business outcomes
- Technically astute, understanding and interest in innovation, automation and ecommerce.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong organisational ability
- You love leading by example
- Have a genuine interest in the people and love a service centric role
- Highly motivated, positive and down to earth
- Enthusiastic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times.
If you are wanting to work with a positive, happy bunch of people who genuinely love coming to work each day, are driven to succeed and encourage one another then here’s your opportunity. Social workplace that are also committed to giving back heavily to their community.
- Onsite parking
- 4 day working week (two middle weeks of the month)
- Breakfast cereals and fruit each day available for all staff
- Modern and well appointed offices
- Onsite gym equipment – saves on gym memberships!
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment CX, Sales, Marketing & Communications, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.