- Desktop Support Technician
- Airport location
About the role:
Immediate start required for an experienced Desktop Support Technician to join this global brand’s Auckland Airport office. Work business hours Monday - Friday until the end of 2021.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an IT support position
- Experience in a customer facing IT support role (onsite and remote assistance)
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies including Windows Servers and Desktop operating systems
- Technically strong with Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
To be considered, please APPLY now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.