Do you have previous experience working in a call centre or alike role? We have an exciting new temporary opportunity based in Petone, as a Dispatch Operator! This opportunity is for a large Government organisation based in Petone. This is a temporary opportunity commencing ASAP for 3 months with potential to extend.
About the role:
- $25 – $26 per hour depending on experience
- Full-time position starting ASAP for 3 months to start with potential to extend
- Large Government organisation based in Petone
Are you looking for your next customer experience role? We are looking for a strong customer service professional who genuinely enjoys customer service and is an all-round people person. You must be motivated and have excellent problem-solving skills as well as genuine interest in development, and delivery and promoting a high level of customer service within a corporate environment.
- Answering calls and queriers from the public or contractors
- Data entry – updating information
- Facilities management and administrative tasks
- Problem solving and rapport building
To be successful in these roles you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent ability to problem solve
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a variety of people
- Flexible and adaptable in challenging environments
This is an amazing opportunity to build on your current skill set and gain more experience in a challenging role. You will be working with a fun, and diverse team of people whose focus is supporting their visitor’s needs.
Job Ref: 113365
If you meet the requirements and your resume demonstrates the relevant skills, and you are available for temporary work please send your CV to Laura Halstead by applying online now or for further information; email@example.com