Our client is an established NZ firm with a massive presence across the country growing into Australia, looking for a senior infrastructure architect to design and deliver technology solutions.
- Consulting with stakeholders on the potential use of software and technology applications within business areas and provide direction on project and program related developments;
- Produce documented frameworks, or architectures, which describe and are used to manage the implementation of a technical environment;
- Research and development in assigned technology, determine business requirements, propose changes, and develop migration and implementation plans;
- Solving business and technology problems or enabling new opportunities in an efficient and structured manner;
- Developing and maintaining the high-level design plan ("roadmap") for the respective digital channels or key technology platforms;
- Develop target Solution Architectures as a guide to drive consistent business processes, rationalisation of systems, access to accurate and timely information and the delivery of a reliable and efficient technical infrastructure.
Technology Architecture / Design Skills (Demonstrated and proven):
- Data Centre compute, storage and network technologies
- Virtualisation and software defined network and storage solutions
- Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix and VMWare VDI solutions
- Cisco, HP, IBM, Dell, EMC, Netapps DC solutions
- Microsoft Server, Exchange and Active Directory
If this is the right role for you and you want to work for a company that take your architecture career to the next level, apply or contact Hamish – Hamish.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.