Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2022?
We have a permanent opportunity for a large organisation, commencing ASAP or will wait up to a 4-week notice period. Ideally looking for an experienced EA who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Permanent EA role commencing ASAP or will wait a 4 week notice period
- One on one support utilising your extensive EA knowledge
- $80,000 - $82,000K depending on experience
- Thorndon location
- Family friendly and flexible working
Do you enjoy one-on-one EA support roles and thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are seeking highly organised Executive Assistants to commence a permanent assignment. The role will provide EA support to a busy senior executive. Use your knowledge and expertise to hit the ground running and add value instantly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management and meeting scheduling
- Email monitoring
- Travel arrangements
- Project support
- Events coordination
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior executives
- Professional stakeholder relationship management skills
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of the Microsoft suite and using video conference tools
- Proactive and ability to anticipate needs
- High level of organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Be part of a newly established organisation that is a leader in their field and embraces flexible work practices and well-being. This unique EA role will look great on your CV. Don’t hesitate – apply now, or get in contact with Laura Halstead, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 116833