- ASAP - 3 Months (Extension Likely)
- $60-70 per hour, Contracting Rate
- CBD Based, Public Sector Client
I am currently recruiting for an Advisor, to assist a large, busy team with a public sector client. Assist 6 other Advisors, to administer high-volume workflows and coordinate financial processes.
- Correspondence; responding to email queries, phone calls and other forms of correspondence on behalf of the Ministry
- Work collaboratively with the Advisory team to ensure completion and administration of various workflows
- Process new suppliers, ensuring accuracy of information including bank and private information
- Start the process to release funds to suppliers, this team disperses $2 billion per annum in operational funding to more than 4500 services
- Work with, learn and understand the guidebook for funding, applying this to all work produced.
- You must be available to start before the 1st August 2021, notice periods that fit this timeline are welcome
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with confidence to correspond with internal/external stakeholders professionally
- 1-2 years Finance experience is a bonus, across A/P or A/R processes within the public sector
- Happy to work across a variety of tasks and teams, a strong all-rounder who loves to help others
- 2-3 years Administrative or Advisor experience is desired, with an emphasis on coordinating and contacting others
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW! Note: You must be available to start before the 1st August 2021, or you will NOT be considered.
With any questions, please get in touch with; Olivia Strutton - Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref No: 111098