- $145,000-170,000 per annum
- Public Sector, Wellington CBD
- 12 Month Fixed-Term Opportunity
I am currently looking for an experienced Financial Systems Manager, to lead a high-performing team of four, with a public sector agency. This role focuses around FMIS incident and service requests, approvals, delegations, integrations and release testing. Tbe Finance Systems Manager will lead continuous development and refinement of user strories, with SMEs to enhance the overall system experience.
- Lead a team of 4 Systems Accountants, to provide day-to-day oversight of operations, to ensure fit-for-purpose provision of financial services
- Lead the delivery of several successful operational outcomes across project maintenance, systems delivery and month/year end processes
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement of FMIS and processes related to this
- Effectively develop the team through support and mentoring
- Previous experience as a Finacne Product Owner of Financial Systems Manager, with exceptional knowledge of what an FMIS should deliver
- Experience with Oracle EPM/ERP, or equivalent Cloud ERP/EPM based experience
- Previous experience leading high-performing teams in the public/private sector, with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships across large businesses
If you are interested, or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.
REF # 116920