This successful contractor are about to undertake their next development. It is a high value large scale aged care project offering first rate care facilities in a village community setting. Given the size and scale of this company, the role offers scope to progress through the company with a clear career track on offer.
The role will require having solid all round concrete, steel, facades and fit out knowledge, on multi story structures. You may have more structures than fit out experience or vice versa. You must have the experience to interpret drawings and the foresight to be able to anticipate whats required. You will be expected to keep up with the programming and scheduling of the project. You will lead and motivate on site teams and will be responsible for keeping up with the schedule of the program.
The key background for this role will require you to have:
- At least 5 years experience working as a foreman/leading hand coming from ground level
- Experience working on projects from $10m upward in the commercial or multi residential space within the structures and/or fitout packages
- A trade carpentry background
- Excellent organisation skills, people management and can act decisively
- You are looking for a new challenge and want to join a contractor that is dynamic, supportive with sound management structure in place
Competitive hourly rate, vehicle included subject to experience.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 or email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org