Reporting to the General Manager of Customer you will grow this organisation’s market share by effectively acquiring, activating and retaining customers. This is a role for a proven strategic thinker who will lead the marketing function by translating insight into strategy and delivering growth through innovation. You will be responsible for the direction of marketing and the brand including above the line and below the line marketing strategies, social media, brand and customer loyalty.
What’s in it for you?
This organisation offers a wide range of products, promotions and rewards to provide a quality entertainment experience for Kiwis.
This is a real opportunity to join an organisation where you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference. There is huge scope to have massive success in this role, this is the sort of opportunity that can make your career. You will be part of a strong leadership team where you may have the opportunity to grow other leaders. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic planning, run innovative marketing campaigns and operate alongside, inform and influence senior executives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, development and execution of the marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives across all marketing functions.
- Development and execution of a brand strategy that ensures the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and activities, targeting and engaging key demographics.
- Development and execution of an industry leading customer loyalty program.
- Leading the selection, engagement and relationship management of external agencies.
- Budget management and planning.
- Building, leading and developing a team.
You will bring:
- A wide ranging passion for sports.
- Strategic marketing experience with an organisation operating in a highly competitive market.
- Experience successfully re-branding, regenerating or re-positioning a legacy brand.
- Proven ability to take an analytical approach and devise data-led strategies.
- Proven experience as a trusted, respected and open leader who has the courage to have hard conversations early in order to build capability and help people realise their potential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complicated or difficult messages simply to secure buy in.
- Capability to sell the vision both internally and externally.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in?
If you are keen to know more, please APPLY NOW or contact Rebecca Berney on Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 401 125 for more information.
REF # 113825