- Head of People Experience
- Organisational Development
- Auckland CBD location
Rare opportunity to lead a team and develop/implement Organisational Development and Learning & Development initiatives.
This is a career enhancing opportunity, with competitive remuneration and opportunity to be part of Auckland’s meaningful history.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer this role will support the broader people strategy , organisational culture, leadership culture and leadership agendas.
Opportunity to work with a passionate, collaborative HR team and join the organisation at a key time in the future development of the organisation where you will be driving organisation development and change initiatives.
This role is the key strategic partner to the Executive and Senior Leadership teams where you will develop and implement the culture plan, diversity & inclusion strategy including Te Ao Maori, leadership development, wider competency development, change management & engagement and performance management.
Key projects for this role to develop and implement include but are not limited to:
- Culture plan
- Diversity & inclusion strategy including Te Ao Maori
- Leadership development
- Change management & engagement
- Performance Management
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Significant experience in organisation development and/or learning and development
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic people initiatives, problem solving, planning and achieving culture outcomes
- Substantial experience in the diagnosing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating of enterprise-wide strategic culture, engagement, development, strategies,solutions and interventions
- Substantial experience in culture transformation and all the systemic elements that form part of change across large, complex enterprises
- Subject matter expert in organisational development
- Successful track record of effectively managing complex internal relationships
- Experience in leading and developing an OD function
- Track record of presenting to and influencing executives and board members within a large organisation
- Experience of being adept at managing multiple and prioritizing the demands of a diverse range of stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of current NZ employment law and HR practices and can relate this to an organisational context
This is an organisation that will play a big part in the future of Auckland, and presents an outstanding and challenging opportunity to make a difference to both the organisation and ultimately Aucklanders.You’ll be part of a team that is dynamic and passionate about what they do. They offer flexibility in how you work in a diverse and collaborative work environment so you will be able to manage the demands of work and home life.
For a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW.