- Public Sector
- Excellent development opportunities and a highly collaborative team
- Flexible working environment
If you are a Health and Safety Advisor or an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator who is seeking to take your career to the next level, we have an excellent opportunity for you. You will join a large organisation where you will be offered every possible chance to grow and excel in your career. So, if you are searching for an opportunity to advance, this is the perfect chance for you!
As a Health, Safety, and Wellbeing Advisor, your job is to support the implementation of the Health, Safety, and Wellness work program. Your responsibilities include coordinating assessments to identify and reduce risks, maintaining core policies and templates, and providing guidance to line managers on health, safety, and wellness practices. You will also ensure that their initiatives align with organisational requirements, address high-risk areas, and promote clear communication of these standards throughout the organisation. To achieve continuous improvement and best practice, you will stay updated on processes and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement.
We seek a skilled communicator with a customer-centric approach who thrives in collaboration. You should maintain high personal health and safety standards and have proven experience in the following areas:
- Experience in delivering health, safety and wellbeing services in a large, complex and high risk safety-sensitive environment.
- Experienced in successful staff safety and wellness promotion.
- A working understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, developing and delivering hands on health and safety policy, procedures and systems, including data management and reporting.
This is an incredible chance to take your career to the next level while working alongside a highly collaborative team. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for professional growth and development.
For further information contact Yassmin Lomeli at Yassmin.firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 743 479.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa, visit www.immigration.govt.nz