- 3month contract – part time
- HRIS project
- South Auckland
Looking to work with a great company while being able to balance your life? This might be it for you. No I don’t mean “working from home”, I mean working 24 hours a week with a great team on days at your choice.
This is an unique opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator who wishes to participate in rolling out a nation-wide HRIS project. You will learn and grow your HR/HRIS skills to a great level by completing the contract.
What this role will bring to you:
- HR project work experience – rolling out HRIS with the team
- Exposure to wider HR responsibilities – ER/IR, Performance Management, Recruitment and more
- Get to learn/use an advanced HR software
- Work with a leader that is willing to answer questions and mentor
- No micromanagement
- Free carparking
- Analysing employment-related data and prepare reports
- Writing procedures and policies and other HR documents
- HR day to day support
- Some recruitment support - minimum
- Exceptional writing skills – need to be grammatically correct unlike the job ad writer
- Excellent excel skills – you will analyse employment- related data and prepare reports
- Excellent Communication skills
Come and join this great kiwi brand and be part of something exciting!
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 111831